воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

http://censoriousness.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



your so dark. its sexy

that's sexy.

Photo



Photo



Photo



"Sometimes I pray I don't die. I'm a goddamn hypocrite. But then night rolls around and it all starts..."

"Sometimes I pray I don't die. I'm a goddamn hypocrite. But then night rolls around and it all starts to make sense, there's no right way or wrong way, you just have to live. And so I do what I do, and at least I exist. What could mean more than this?"

- Bright Eyes, Hit the Switch (via asangelscanfly)

Photo



Photo



zodiaccity: Cancer Thought.



zodiaccity:

Cancer Thought.

I don't want

to love anybody or be emotionally attached to anyone.

Photo



Like you can boss me around in sexual situations but you better not try to tell me what to do in...

Like you can boss me around in sexual situations but you better not try to tell me what to do in regular life

Photo



Photo



Photo



grooviestguru: Don't normally post t.v., but… Sons of Anarchy...















grooviestguru:

Don't normally post t.v., but…

Sons of Anarchy <3 

kissmarty96: Mi dicevi sempre che dopo aver fatto sesso la cosa...



kissmarty96:

Mi dicevi sempre che dopo aver fatto sesso la cosa migliore da fare è farsi una canna.

Poi mi chiedevi sempre perchè io non me la fumavo,io ti rispondevo sempre che non ne avevo voglia.

Ora la vuoi sapere la verità:IO NON FACEVO SESSO MA L'AMORE,dopo l'amore si fanno le coccole no UNA CANNA !

such-a-saint-but-such-a-whore: † Soft grunge †



such-a-saint-but-such-a-whore:

† Soft grunge †

Happiness

I’m starting to forget what that means.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий