воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

a rose that can grow anywhere.

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

Follow me on Instagram! @christystarz or...



Follow me on Instagram!
@christystarz or www.Instagram.com/christystarz

assvssin: I normally don't reblog Selena but I love this...



assvssin:

I normally don't reblog Selena but I love this picture.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



ohsoswiftly: Official Everything Has Changed Music Video



ohsoswiftly:

Official Everything Has Changed Music Video

merlinsbearditsthedoctor: No but I can just imagine a person...



merlinsbearditsthedoctor:

No but I can just imagine a person bursting through the door screaming "I NEED YOUR HELP. IT'S A NINE" and everyone in the shop stops and all collectively goes "Oh shit" and the florists start working frantically while the man/woman just stands there looking scared as fuck while the other customers are trying to figure out what they did. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



heckyeahdisneymerch: Dreams do come true pillow.



heckyeahdisneymerch:

Dreams do come true pillow.

Photo



Photo



Photo



celestialcow: It's June. I can look at this two ways. Either I've wasted 6 months doing absolutely...

celestialcow:

It's June.

I can look at this two ways.

Either I've wasted 6 months doing absolutely nothing with my life.

or

It's only 6 months until Christmas.

wallygraysonwest: my theater teacher has this hanging above his desk

wallygraysonwest:

my theater teacher has this hanging above his desk

image

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий